Note: Chicken soup was everywhere, but sometimes it is really good for your English at least. I found the first fable in the moments of Wechat. I liked it, so I saved the picture into my cell phone. Today I have the time to tidy my photo album, and finally I got the text format. The second one was only a chance encounter, but I liked even more.
When the second frog Nearly Died, It Did Something That Didn’t Just Save Its Own Life. It Could SAVE YOUR LIFE Too!
A frog decided one day that he was going to climb a tree and reach the very top.
All the other frogs shouted at him saying “Its impossible, it’s impossible…”
But the frog climbed the tree and reached the top. How?
Because he was deaf and thought that everybody was encouraging him to reach his goal.
Be deaf to negative thoughts, if your aim is to reach your goals.
Note：A short and simple story, and you may come across few new words，but the next one was not the case.
As he swam about attempting to reach the top of the pail, he found that the sides of the pail were too high and steep7 to reach.
He tried to stretch his back legs to push off the bottom of the pail but found it too deep.
But this frog was determined not to give up, and he continued to struggle.
The butter was now solid enough for him to climb onto and get out of the pail!
“Never Give Up!”
Just like this frog, sometimes we feel overcome and hopeless, but even when things seem impossible; God is there for us, working in mysterious11 ways! God loves you unconditionally and will give you the strength to overcome ANY obstacle12 if you just have faith and trust in Him.
Sometimes life can really get you down, but after this touching story you’ll know you just ‘Can’t Quit’!
Note: The following snip of code may help you to copy the Text without the annotations tag
- moves by making quick short jumps
- an area surrounded by farm buildings
- to try to find out the truth about or the cause of something
- a large farm building for storing crops, or for keeping animals in
- wanting to know about something
- a metal or wooden container with a handle, used for carrying liquids
- a road, hill etc that is steep slopes at a high angle
- to twist your body from side to side because you are uncomfortable or nervous, or to get free from something which is holding you
- moves about violently
- a thick piece of something
- difficult to explain or understand
- something that makes it difficult to achieve something