Mac Audio Converor
MediaHuman Audio Converter Version 1.9.4
Updated on 20 Dec 2014
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware application for Mac OS X and Windows. It can help you to convert your music absolutely free in WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF or Apple Lossless format.
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Converts between all key audio formats
- Splitting tracks by CUE sheet
- iTunes support
- Converts multiple files simultaneously
- Keeps folder structure
- Extracts audio track from video
- Absolutely FREE!
MediaHuman Audio Converter is a freeware audio converter for Mac OS X and Windows! Using it you can convert your audio or video files to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG, AIFF or Apple Lossless format.
Usage is very simple. And here is a short tutorial how to convert your audio or video with help of our Audio Converter:
- Start MediaHuman Audio Converter
- Add some audio or video files you want to convert
- Select desired output format and quality
- Press Start button and wait few seconds
- By default converted files are saved to "Music/Converted by MediaHuman" on Mac or "My MusicConverted by MediaHuman" on PC. You can change it in the Preferences.
- If you like the result of conversion - recommend us to your friends or consider a donation:
iAudioConverter By effectmatrix
$ 2.99 on Sale for a limited time. Original $ 4.99.
iAudioConverter = Audio Converter+CD Burner+Audio Extractor+Audio Trimmer+Audio Volume Normalizer.
iAudioConverter is the handy comprehensive audio converter for iTunes, iPhone, iPod and any kinds of your devices, and also a CD burner for your lovely car and other CD devices.